Thursday, September 24, 2009

K-Mart Double Coupons

I made a trip to K-Mart today to take advantage of their double coupons up to $2 deal. This is what I came home with:



Rubbermaid Produce Saver - 2 c. size
Maybelline mascara 2pk
Sally Hansen nail polish
First Aid cloth tape
Wet Ones
Schick Xtreme 3 razors - 6pk
Satin Care shave gel
Band-aids
Tweezers

After coupons and tax the total was: $11.05. Not bad, considering several of the items were on my list, and I would have been buying them in the next week or two anyway. I always try to get things on my shopping list early, so I can hold off for a couple of weeks and watch the sales. This time that method paid off!

I know not all stores are participating, so call and check first if you're not sure. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment